July 12, 2006

Good ole Pete

Butterball AKA Frankie AKA Frisco with Pete. We all went to the same Elementary Catholic school. Turned out just fine too!


For anyone who doesn't know (or care...to damn bad) Pete and I were in the same grade 2 class. Therefor we've been friends for 25 years. Creepy eh.
I rec'd a rather short email from him last week saying he was shitty. Weird as there is no such thing as a short email from Pete. He likes to eloquently express himself all the while knowing I'm simple white trash and need the dictionary for most of his banter. Anyhoo, he included this in his email...
The Nan' that died was the only Grandparent I ever had, my M's mom. She was babysitting the night you, Al and me dropped acid in my bedroom and I made you two leave through the window. Despite being rather irritated with me through my teens (which may, or may not have been justified), we used to drink beer and chat a lot in my twenties. Cool lady, I'll miss her (gave a eulogy too, tough room ;)
Shitty that his nan died aside, you'd think something like dropping acid in front of nan and escaping through a window would be memorable. Knowing us, we turned it into some great secret mission where the world depended on us carrying out some over inflated plot (remember the vikings Pete?).
I've forwarded it on to Al to see if he recalls. If you can forget something like that, what else is there? Is it better not to know?

Al's reply:
How can I forget? Well, given the acid ... I'm surprised I do remember.

I musta burned some braincells as a child. Still can't recall.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the by, to all of your readers, I for one think there are creepier things than knowing my sorry ass for twenty-five years…but I digress.

As you know, I am quite adept in so far as over inflated plots are concerned, so
I’m quite confident that we were on some great secret mission and that the world depended on us carrying it out. Addmitably, thuogh, the details of the mission, I still can’t recall (I am positive that those fucking vikings were behind it! Fucking vikings.).

Good ole eloquent Pete J

PS Hey Turbo J

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home