One more apple!
So I totally thought that apples all started growing at the same time and that was the end of it. Wrong. Last week I found another small apple near the top of the tree. Gibble eventually saw it... 
She spent about 20 minutes jumping up trying to get it but the apple is about 6 inches higher than she can jump. I find it horribly funny watching the misfortune of others. I will give it to her when it's a bit bigger tho.

She spent about 20 minutes jumping up trying to get it but the apple is about 6 inches higher than she can jump. I find it horribly funny watching the misfortune of others. I will give it to her when it's a bit bigger tho.

1 Comments:
You should bring her to my local dog park sometime - there are two trees laden with almost-ripe plums!
Of course, knowing Gibble, she'd swallow the plums intact, pits and all...
Post a Comment
<< Home