Nikki Payne

Nikki Payne is a two time winner of the Canadian Comedy Award for Best Female Stand-up. She's written for This Hour Has 22 Minutes and popcultured with Elvira Kurt. As well as appearing in several comedy programs and films, she garnered a Gemini nomination for her hit Comedy Now stand-up special. Nikki hails from Sackville, Nova Scotia.
Pretty good for a chick with cleft palate who grew up in a trailor park.
Last week she was at the Gonq. to do a stand up night. I am embarassed to confess that I was too gimpy to attend. This is by far my favorite female comedian, actually she is the only female comedian I find funny at all.
I encouraged Kyle to run away with her but he wouldn't go for it, who knows, maybe she shot him down. It totally would have been a trade up for the guy. Anyhow, he did get to spend some time with her (asshole). If you ever have the opportunity to see her live or on TV take advantage.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home