July 15, 2008

Listen to the dog...

Penny tried to tell me something was at the fence this morning. I was reading the paper and didn't really care what was at the fence, especially if it was tree taking hydro guys.
Ended up going to check...3 juvenile coons! It was garbage morning and I suppose they decided to sleep off their feed in our tree. I'll take them over hydro guys any day;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Are you sure the hydro guys didn't take their tree away?? That would make me incredibly sad.... :(

11:56 PM  
Blogger Argh said...

nah, that is the tree they trimmed though. 2 yards over is a mammoth old tree that has no doggies under it. I'm guessing they came from around there. The yard in between us and them has had no one home for a few weeks either so they have a good safe area to hang out. They're so awesome eh! Naughty little fekkers hee hee.

10:28 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

I love the damn coons! Loooooooove them!

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home