April 20, 2010

A wee rant about the powers that be...

who we are not permitted to mention online, think you should work with me full time...

I ingest the above every day.
Who's hiring?

I have been told I am
not to mention the above when looking for employment. Injured workers are advised not
to disclose any physical hindrance we may have when in an interview.
The consequence of doing so is we will be considered to be in "non compliance" in our
attempt to return to work.

I have been given 12 weeks to find full time employment.

Some info. about the above dope:

Green candy looking dope:
Hydroxyzine can commonly cause sedation, tiredness, sleepiness, dizziness, disturbed coordination, drying and thickening of oral and other respiratory secretions, and stomach distress. Hydroxyzine may also cause confusion, nervousness, irritability, blurred vision, double vision, tremor, loss or appetite, or nausea.

DRUG INTERACTIONS: Hydroxyzine adds to (exaggerates) the sedating effects drugs that can cause sedation such as the benzodiazepine class of anti-anxiety drugs [for example, diazepam (Valium) (not in pic, I do periodically take to sleep) , lorazepam (Ativan) (not in pic do periodically take to sleep), the narcotic class of pain medications and its derivatives [for example, oxycodone and acetaminophen (the purdy blue pills )(Percocet),hydrocodone/acetaminophen (Vicodin), guaifenesin (Dilaudid) (not in pic, I now take Dilaudid 3x a day.),

White oval:
I take the daily max.

Seizures: This medication may cause seizures, especially when higher doses are used or when taken with other medications such as:

  • selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs; e.g., paroxetine, fluoxetine, citalopram) The green and white capsules
  • tricyclic antidepressants (TCAs; e.g., amitriptyline, imipramine)
  • cyclobenzaprine
  • promethazine
  • opioids (e.g., morphine, codeine, oxycodone) little blue circles and not included 3 green capsules
  • neuroleptics (e.g., haloperidol, quetiapine, olanzapine, resperidone)

Yellow circles,

COmmon side effects,


Blue circles:
The most commonly reported effects include euphoria (I wish), constipation, fatigue, dizziness, nausea, lightheadedness, headache, dry mouth, anxiety,pruritus, and diaphoresis.[65] It has also been claimed to cause dimness in vision due to miosis.

Pink:

Some of the most frequent side effects of omeprazole are headache, diarrhea, abdominal pain,nausea, dizziness, trouble awakening and sleep deprivation.


White circle:


Dizziness, dry mouth, skin rash, sleep disturbances, excessive sweating, headache, loss of appetite , abdominal pain , agitation, anxiety , constipation, nausea, palpitations , vomiting, sore throat , tremor.


Green and blue capsules:

too much to bother to list.


How can someone in good conscience put other workers at risk of relying on me for ... anything?

Is that not unethical?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home