October 08, 2023

TG WE

sat. 1 hr 1345-1445.
rocket man went out Nikka refused to get off the couch.
all food and Waters are good try to study so the cats got entertained by destroying all my stuff, 😜

? peepee time lol didn't make note.
Copy paste from phone
8:45 hung out, ate, toby faked being stuck upstairs. Rudy Rudied, left at 10

7:30 pee upstairs, I put a puppy pad out in the kitchen where she peed on the mat. HUGE poo outside.

cats gone through time warp and have been starving for days


I sat down to read the paper and both cats decided to take poos, Rudy being notably stinkier. so I'm in your bed reading the paper. Toby pretending he can't get up the steps.
I have made the executive decision to rename Rudy to Doodie, holy cow that cat can take a smelly poo.

Nikka flapping a lot, i asked her if she'd like some drops and she ran like a tumble weed in the wind.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home