afternoon
Some sitting outside doing fuck all planned. Little kid ~4 goes by on a bike bellowing "VROOOM" dogs bark, it was admittedly cute AF. He got off bike at end of lane way "Whats the dogs names?" Kid has more confidence than I've ever experienced. I said "Barry and Reg." his mom comes up. I told her I didn't know how Barry is with kids mostly so the interaction with him would hopefully stop. She laughed. Kid Vroomed away no harm done. Boys settled in the back just bein' doggies. Hopefully the cunt squirrel eyeing up a spot for a nest in the maple is scared off.
These two are a good pair, he's cautious of Reg. if I'm not there but keeps him in place otherwise.
FFS Allie, has Barry ever eaten a Bee before? It's cool out and the wasps are thick a.f.
I have Benadryl but never needed it on a wee dog before.
I have Benadryl but never needed it on a wee dog before.
This bad boy has taken down two wasps on my behalf now, he's not leaving!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home