Monday
it was a three dead cat kind of a morning so I hauled crap over and worked outside for about an hour and a half. Do you not talk to him like he's people during the day?
It's gorgeous out right now. 16 or something like that, nice and sunny.
Tell your brother Ripley looks great, hydration is good and her coat is looking healthier. Fingers crossed she's on the mend.
Kyle came to fix the screen door and had a play with B, he responds to men a lot different than women.
Not that he's bad, he just has more fun with men.
I hope it's okay but I let Kyle meet Ripley, he's very much a cat guy and we haven't had one in since covid started. She absolutely whored herself.It was really sweet.
Braego had his dinner Alfresco, just for a change
Oh, He stole the bag of liver treats off the tabley thing. We were hanging out and I could hear Frankie freaking out at our place. Kyle was working outside so I ran home. Probably not the best way to have gone about it.
What do you do in the evenings after work?
I figure you're pretty chill.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home