Saturday Shit show?
So.... I re positioned the bag of dog food in the cupboard this morning. Went over for lunch visit.
Bag ripped&over on the floor, CRAP. It was still pretty rolled up but there was slobber on the opening, fingers crossed he didn't have a buffet. I don't think so.
I rebooted the camera this am as it went offline which was odd. It's off again, I'll reboot when going over for Rips next meal.
Got a box of Forti Flora in case he gets gassy/squirty.

Note: tipped over bag doesn't look too tampered with, clips off though.
Hope you guys are having a great time!
Hope you guys are having a great time!
15:00 no poo!
rebooted, the camera all seems fine so I brought it outside while we hung out for a bit. I'm just waiting for Kyle to get home from reffing so I can go over properly.
3am
I awake to barking, not my dogs phew....wait, dog on my watch though. So I watch in the camera he's agitated a.f. at something. Only stops when I talk through the thingy.
SLEEPOVER it is!
Doubt you'll mind. I quit smoking a few weeks ago so won't stink up your bed but do shed like a husky so will make sure to launder your bedding before you're home.
No idea what happened but he went to bed right away.
Personally, I totally forgot how you get completely different dreams when sleeping somewhere else. Entertaining.
SLEEPOVER it is!
Doubt you'll mind. I quit smoking a few weeks ago so won't stink up your bed but do shed like a husky so will make sure to launder your bedding before you're home.
No idea what happened but he went to bed right away.
Personally, I totally forgot how you get completely different dreams when sleeping somewhere else. Entertaining.
HUGE poo in the morning so he must have gotten some food yesterday. It was normal poo thankfully.
Hope you guys all got some rest. How's the heat?
Muggy here so the bugs are on steroids.
Muggy here so the bugs are on steroids.



1 Comments:
You are incredible Les
Post a Comment
<< Home