Wednesday
Observation: he's in his crate a lot also your trashcan fits right under the table as well so that may be a work around from the duct tape.
I've been leaving Lochs back door unlocked so B can be outside while I tend to Rip. If I just go in and feed...her he seems to feel FOMO but if I ask him to stay while I'm in there he's got a job. It's kinda cute.
Much nicer weather today, he had two ~1hr - 90 min hour outside times today.
Your desk stuff, it's in the bin. I started from the left to right and just plopped it in if you need to find anything (you have $ in there too). I had a blast tidying your desk, it's done but not a proper clean.
Pretty sure a small dogs worth of hair and an old sandwich came out of your keyboard. It was cathartic.
Didn't touch any of your monsters (they need a wash)or the stuff on your glass desk aside from some dust.
When I started working at OHS it was during a recession, our cold room was also referred to as the tepid room. Volunteering to clean the maggots would make up so many extra hours as a part timer, I think it created a classically conditioned drive to clean the nasty stuff LOL
I hope your tour was good, no one sending pics to your frame? That amber beer looked amazing, head aside. Must be one hella learning curve to adjust to that.
Are you all having a good time and getting along well?
You're prob. not reading this but it's hard to not keep a doggy diary.
OH he has a crusty spot on his lower lip on the right, pretty sure that's a thing for him (it was bloody one day you were here).

been great for these knobs too getting more alone time and I can easily pop back in if there's shenanigans.
Guess you're half way through now eh? Enjoy!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home